- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
PowerPoint 2007 Webinar: Tips and Tricks for Professional Presentations Webinar Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Regardless of how often you create presentations, you can find new Microsoft PowerPoint tools that will help you create memorable slideshows in a snap. In this 60-minute webinar, PowerPoint expert Tom Bunzel will help you amp up presentations to captivate your attendees and improve your credibility. Join us to watch live demonstrations of:
- Tips to create professional PowerPoint presentations with ease
- Time-saving tools to help you create eye-catching presentations
- Easy ways to make your slides sizzle: Tasteful animation & picture tricks
- Creating templates to take off minutes of your day
In this 60-minute webinar, discover important tips & tricks for Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 to create amazing presentations.
- PowerPoint Power Tools - Creating a Memorable Presentation
- Time-saving shortcut keys & PowerPoint templates for a fresh presentation
- Steps to create a slide show full of images in seconds
- Format Faster & Smarter for a dazzling presentation
- PowerPoint Tricks to Liven Up Your Presentation - Impress your Audience
- Best design tips for using pictures: Enhance your presentation
- Combining multiple masters & themes to set the tone for your presentation
Steps to make your slides sizzle - Animation tricks
- Impress your Colleagues & Clients with Amazing Slideshows
- Cool ways to animate pictures & bullets in a flash!
- Easy steps to add sound & music to your presentation
- Essential PowerPoint tools to control and edit your presentation instantaneously
- Live Question & Answer Session - Get expert answers to your specific PowerPoint questions!
Tom Bunzel specializes in knowing what presenters need and how to make technology work.
- Mr. Bunzel has appeared on Tech TV's Call for Help as "Professor PowerPoint" and has been a featured speaker at InfoComm and PowerPoint LIVE.
- He has worked as a "technology coach" for various corporations and taught regularly at West LA College Extension and privately around Southern California.
- Tom has written a number of books, including "Master Visually Microsoft Office 2007' and "Solving the PowerPoint Predicament: Using Digital Media for Effective Communication," "Teach Yourself PowerPoint 2003 in 24 Hrs", "Easy Digital Music", and "Easy Creating CDs and DVDs".
- Bunzel's latest book on social media, "Tools of Engagement: Presenting and Training in a World of Social Media" will be out this fall.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.